Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{ Pie Pops }


Tomorrow?

Major holiday.

Do you all have your plans in order?

SUCH AN EXCITING DAY!!!!!!!!!

OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's finally that time of year. 3.14 day!

It's Pi day!

WOO! I'll let the excitement wash over you for a second.

I'll wait here.

*cue Jeopardy music*

.
.
.

Did you know if you flipped 314 it kinda looks like PIE? (CAN'T TYPE BACKWARDS!)

Write it down. I just blew your mind, didn't I? Yeah. That happened.

Ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way, here's the skinny.

Can a day associated with pie be correctly termed skinny?

Probabbbbbbbbbbbbbly not.

However, the Bean came home telling me that if he took pie into math class tomorrow he'd get extra credit.

*read: MOM.PIE.MAKE.SCHOOL.

Even thought the boy carries an A in the class at the current moment, I've said "When extra is offered no matter when, no matter where, TAKE IT".

Look where that got me.

*Dramatic Sigh*

He did help. For like 5 minutes. And then I got annoyed. And sent him to play in traffic.

Or to play with video games.

Something like that.

Bakerella made the most adorable wee baby pies on a steeeek.

I'm sorry, I can't say on a stick without thinking of Jose Jalapeno and Jeff Dunham.

Actually, I can't SAY on a stick. It comes out on a steeeek. Every. Time.

I can't help it.

Wait. Pie? Yes. Pie.

These little pies by Bakerella are so stinkin adorable, I had to try them.

I didn't take step by step photos because Bakerella already has gorgeous pics on her site.

I made Apple Pies on a Steeek.

I'm sorry. Really, I am.

I finished mine up with a sprinkle of cinnamon & sugar.

They are cute,  tasty lil morsels.

Is good.

Happy Pi Day to all, party hardy, my friends for this day comes but once a year.

And it's not like you can eat pie ANY OTHER DAY of the year!

Wait.. you can?

*faints*



Oh, the calendar? Yes, it's totally Angry Birds.

Tina

I’m partying at the Pi Day Pie Party at Crazy for Crust today. Come party with us!


Shared at:
Oopsey Daisy

10 comments:

  1. Love it. If I weren't too tired, I'd be making some right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pie, Pie, I LOVE to eat pie! I would eat a dozen of those adorable pie pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me when it comes to Pi Day. My favorite day of the year!! :) Love these pies on steeeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...... YUM! Love this idea so much! I featured you on my Friday Finds post! http://sweetcsdesigns.com/archives/3447

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina! Another incredible idea! Those little pies look so yummy!! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest little pies ever, especially on a stick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I want to eat those. I bet they're pretty simple to make, too. But they have that "I'm clever and cooked all day" look! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pie pops!!!!! Thanks for sharing at the Pi Day party!

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...