Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

{Dishes Hate vs. Dishes Love}

 

I really hate doing dishes.

Like, super.. duper hate.

Loathe really.

Even though I have a dishwasher, I still hate it.

I always try to remember the poem that my aunt had hanging on her wall in her kitchen.

It's no longer there because they are now full time RVers, but it was one of the few things that went into the motorhome with them.

So, when I saw my full sink tonight & started to sigh, I decided to snap this picture instead.

TGDirtyDishes  

Once I stop to put this in perspective, I guess, in all reality, I love doing dishes.

Who knew?

With a whisk and a dream… Tina

2 comments:

  1. I totally love this, too! That's the perspective I like to have when I'm doing any kind of chore.

    But I'm kind of weird, I guess. I like to wash dishes. Cleaning bathrooms, not so much, lol. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...